Flash Flood Warning expires at 10:00 AM on 9/20, issued at 7:05 AM Dunn, TX | Fluvanna, TX | Gail, TX | Hermleigh, TX

Site Comments

Comments
Johnny Fever - 6/18/2014 5:40 PM
0 Votes
You left out the most obvious candidate to arrive in the DFW... His name starts with "Le" and ends with "Bron". Boom. Championship.

jerodwright - 6/3/2014 9:41 AM
0 Votes
Texas Tech was not prepared for the flood of people wanting to buy tickets for the Super-regional. I was kicked off the server 3 times, phone calls were pointless and the line was 50+ft. out the door. I love my red raiders but you messed up on this one.

Redraider43 - 2/10/2014 3:54 PM
0 Votes
It is good to see that Mr. Orr has the character to apologize for his behavior however, while I do not condone the behavior of Marcus Smart, it was the behavior of Mr. Orr that was the genesis of the entire incident. Also, a slo-mo look at the video revealed that Mr. Orr did tell Smart "to go back to Africa" (read his lips) when Smart was face to face with him. Now apparently he does not consider that as a "racial slur" but I certainly do. I am glad that Mr. Orr disavowed that his behavior was not consistent with Tech values as I am an alumni and I know that most of us are responsible adults when at the games. Redraider43

MJackson - 12/21/2013 11:33 AM
0 Votes
With Cumbie leaving how is this going to hurt the recruiting he has done? Are the commits coming to Tech or what? It would be wise if Kliff personally jumped in to persuade the commits to be a Red Raider.

karlbaum - 11/23/2013 10:07 AM
0 Votes
Great! Ten to fifteen years more of mediocrity....

macgolfer - 11/5/2013 7:43 AM
0 Votes
When are you going to give Baker another chance?? after all HE got YOU to 6-0???? Much better QB than Webb

nlewis1111 - 10/9/2013 3:48 PM
0 Votes
Regarding football and traumatic brain injury: Why not make helmets much much larger, filled with foam or air, connected as one piece of equipment with the shoulder pads (so the head can't move independently of the body to eliminate whiplash). Ten, twelve, or more inches of foam or air. You have to give the head room to decelerate, right? It would change the aesthetic of the game and some strategy, but I think people would adjust. I don't know, just a thought.

shallowpockets - 9/4/2013 12:29 PM
1 Vote
I hope they don't face a good running team because the ILB's they have miss too many tackles and are too slow to get to the ball . The secondary will be the tackle leaders because their NT is getting doubled but one would think in a 3-4 that is a good thing...well it is if you have good ILB's.

TracieR - 6/13/2013 3:35 PM
0 Votes
Congratulations Randy! I have seen you grow both as a person and on the court. Very proud of you. Tracie

Robert Powell - 6/5/2013 5:29 PM
0 Votes
I was trying to listed to the Mount Rushmores of Iowa State, WV and Baylor and it stopped during the Iowa State interview. Can you put the whole segment on the website??? Thanks
Red Raider Football Red Raider Recruiting
Red Raider Basketball Lady Raider Basketball
Red Raider Baseball High School Fan Zone
Like Us Follow Us
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.