Site Comments

Comments
jerodwright - 6/3/2014 9:41 AM
0 Votes
Texas Tech was not prepared for the flood of people wanting to buy tickets for the Super-regional. I was kicked off the server 3 times, phone calls were pointless and the line was 50+ft. out the door. I love my red raiders but you messed up on this one.

Redraider43 - 2/10/2014 3:54 PM
0 Votes
It is good to see that Mr. Orr has the character to apologize for his behavior however, while I do not condone the behavior of Marcus Smart, it was the behavior of Mr. Orr that was the genesis of the entire incident. Also, a slo-mo look at the video revealed that Mr. Orr did tell Smart "to go back to Africa" (read his lips) when Smart was face to face with him. Now apparently he does not consider that as a "racial slur" but I certainly do. I am glad that Mr. Orr disavowed that his behavior was not consistent with Tech values as I am an alumni and I know that most of us are responsible adults when at the games. Redraider43

karlbaum - 11/23/2013 10:07 AM
0 Votes
Great! Ten to fifteen years more of mediocrity....

nlewis1111 - 10/9/2013 3:48 PM
0 Votes
Regarding football and traumatic brain injury: Why not make helmets much much larger, filled with foam or air, connected as one piece of equipment with the shoulder pads (so the head can't move independently of the body to eliminate whiplash). Ten, twelve, or more inches of foam or air. You have to give the head room to decelerate, right? It would change the aesthetic of the game and some strategy, but I think people would adjust. I don't know, just a thought.

rachelind - 10/8/2012 4:31 PM
0 Votes
So handsome!

Frekoid - 8/30/2012 9:27 AM
0 Votes
I like Chuck, he seems like a nice guy but the way he repeats himself is so annoying. I listened today and now he repeats whoever the co-host is. Like this: Dickens: We will play football Saturday. Chuck: Saturday. Dickens: Doege will pass effectively. Chuck: Effectively. Or Chuck: We are going to win this game. this game. Chuck: We in Lubbock have less ambition..ambition. Chuck: I would like to buy you lunch..buy you lunch. QUIT DOING THIS CHUCK QUIT DOING IT PLEASE STOP IT kthxbye
Red Raider Football Red Raider Recruiting
Red Raider Basketball Lady Raider Basketball
Red Raider Baseball High School Fan Zone
Like Us Follow Us
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.